Ohio River Sweep 2023
Ohio River Valley Sanitation Commission (CORSANCO) is partnering with Maysville Rotary Club and Mason County Sanitation District to facilitate litter cleanup with the help of all the volunteers in the community that wish to participate.
Mason County Conservation District and Maysville Rotary Club have both as part of their mission to conserve and protect the local waterways. A health community starts with a healthy watershed! Clean and healthy watersheds help provide clean drinking water, ample recreational opportunities, and a healthy aquatic balance.
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 2023
- Rain or shine! 9 am-11 am
- Starting point will be Maysville Limestone Landing at the end of Limestone Street.
- Each volunteer will receive trash bags, gloves, and an event t-shirt.
- Volunteers are strongly encouraged to wear close-toed shoes or boots. Expect to get dirty!
- Volunteers will be asked to fill out an agreement form to participate. Any participant under 18, will be required to have an agreement signed by a parent or guardian.
- Hot dogs and drinks will be provided after the event.
For additional information please contact us at:
Mason County Conservation District Maysville Rotary Club
Or look us up on Facebook