Print this page
The Capital Projects Department is headed by David Hord, projects coordinator. He is assisted by Craig Brammer.
- Limestone Creek floodwall pump and electrical upgrade
- Columbia Gas construction in Country Club Heights, Limestone Village, Old US 68 and Hillcrest Subdivision
- Train Depot transfer and sale of property to the City Of Maysville
- Paving Contract 2023 will begin in May
- Country Club Heights drainage project will begin in May 2023 and last a couple months.
- River front project design will begin in 2023
- Market Street electric upgrades
- Green Street widening project
- Electric Vehicle charging station project at the Lewis and Clark pavilion.
- Wall Street and Goose Creek storm water pump station upgrades
- Boys and Girls Club Walking trail extension to Maple Leaf Road Trail.
- Public Works 2 roofing project to begin shortly